Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Cinnamon Roll Sunday


Have you ever had a hankering for something that you just can't shake? Well, for me it's those darn IKEA cinnamon rolls. I didn't taste them, but I've thought about them all week. Today I finally gave in to the temptation. Holly was my partner in crime.


Hope you've had a lovely weekend.

Love,

Laura Lee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to quit checking your blog or I'm going to be a BLOB! It seems every day there is some tempting recipe to try with pictures to boot :-)

I really wanted one of those IKEA cinnamon rolls but I was too full from lunch the day we went. Guess I'm going to have to try to make some too. Pass on the recipe...looks YUM-O.

Love, Sharon