Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

A Typical Morning at Our House

Two posts in one day, how totally uncool in the blogging world....Oh well, I just had to post these photos of the girls playing. Typically, they start the day by dressing up as princesses and parading around the house in all their glittery garb.
Then, Maggie makes a quick change into a bathing suit, for no good reason, except that she loves to wear it. Out comes the play-doh for some more before lunch creative play. Notice the sassy new hair-do, a Maggie original. My girl has a certain Bohemian flair... The sticker on her forehead is from the plum she ate for breakfast. Why do banana and plum stickers have to go straight to the forehead?
And finally, here is Holly doing what she loves to do best....(ok, next to eating....) Cleaning Up. She just couldn't wait for Maggie to tire of the play-doh so she could get the table back to normal. Holly is not required to do all the cleaning up around here. She just loves to do it. Now what mother in her right mind is going to complain about that!? Time for lunch!

No comments: