Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

When Papa Bear Makes Porridge



On the occasional day when I haven't planned dinner, like today, when I'm not feeling up to par, Tom gladly offers to cook. He is a Master Chef in case you didn't know. His specialty is:

Oatmeal

He says it meets four important criteria:
  1. It's fast
  2. It's economical
  3. It's delicious
  4. It's healthful

So, I thought you might enjoy seeing Tom work his magic in the kitchen this evening.

Assembly line efficiency.
What do you expect from an engineer?


It's all in the wrist...

Yes, there is oatmeal under all that fruit!
That's Papa Bear's bowl.

A bowl of porridge even Goldilocks would endorse.

Mama Bear and the three little cubs say, "Thanks, Papa!"

No comments: