Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

'A Camping We Will Go!


Looks like a great weekend for camping! The weather forecast is excellent. We're heading up to north Georgia for our first camping adventure in years. Holly and Maggie have never been, so they are super excited.

Burgers-check
Hot Dogs-check
Family-check
Sleeping bags-check
Air mattresses-check

Breakfast essentials....check

S'mores... check

Bella...check

"Let's go, people!"


Have yourself a wonderful weekend.
Love,

Laura Lee

3 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Did you have fun?! Bella is adorable!
Karla

Alyssa said...

Have Fun! Love the blog!
The (real) Hon

Alyssa said...

I noticed that there was a Hershey Bar in one of the pictures, did i tell you I LOVE chocolate?
The (REAL) Hon