Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

A Drawing and A Winner!

I decided today was a great day for a Fall drawing. The temperature outside is cool, the skies are overcast, and there is a brisk breeze blowing. I tossed all the names into the basket.


Lacy was more than happy to pause her school work to assist me. She closed her eyes and mixed the names all around.


Out came the winner....

LYNN!

Congratulations! You're the lucky winner of the Golden Blog Post Give-Away. In addition to the table topper, you'll get all sorts of fun fall-ish goodies I've been picking up here and there.

I hope you enjoy them all very much.

Now, before the rest of you fall apart, rest assured that there will be another give away in a few weeks. The Christmas give-away will be the best yet. Everyone who enters will win something!


Love,
Laura Lee


No comments: