Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Henny Penny Bakes Bread


As promised, here is a photo journal of bread baking, from grinding the wheat to the finished golden loaves.


We purchase wheat in 50 pound bags.


I make the flour by pouring the wheat berries into the electric grain grinder.


My lovely assistant is always at my side.


She adds the flour to the liquid ingredients.


When the dough forms a ball and begins to clean the sides of the bowl, we stop adding flour.


I shape the loaves and put them in the pans to rise.


An hour later....perfect! Ready for the oven....


Hot from the oven, cooling on the counter.

Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me shall not hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst."
John 6:35


Have yourself a beautiful week!
Love,
Laura Lee

No comments: