Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Home School Rules


In order to ensure a formal learning environment, which will facilitate a successful school year, we have put home school rules in place.  Strict adherence to these rules is required by every student. Infractions will result in lunch detention, wherein the student will remove pine cones from the school yard.



Good grooming is required at school.





Rise for the Pledge of Allegiance.





Be attentive during lessons.





Do not ask another student to do your work.





No fighting or rough housing.







Clothing must fit properly and not be excessively 
revealing or baggy.






Hugging and public displays of affection are 
inappropriate at school.






Chewing gum is not allowed during school.





Food and beverages are strictly forbidden in the class room.





Cellular phones, CD players, and cameras are not allowed. They will be consumed, er...confiscated.





Most importantly, stay on task at all times.












2 comments:

Deb aka SilentCrazyStars... said...

Hehe, Your dog is so cute and brighted my day. Thank you!

Abby said...

I was just thinking about this on the other day! :O( I miss Bella so much! See her in....Approximately 13 days.