Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Road Trip

Today we're heading to Atlantic Beach, NC to spend a few days with Grandmama and Granddaddy at their time share. Some years we have had warm weather at this time in November. That doesn't appear to be the case this year. It is a chilly 31 degrees this morning.

Brrrrrrrrrr!

We're going to miss someone terribly. No doggies allowed....


"Please can I come? Pretty please? With sugar on top?"

Be good, Bella. You make Brad behave, you hear?

Love,
Laura Lee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is mine and Earl's favorite time to go to the beach!!! We don't sun bathe so the winter is fine with us and there's less people! LOL

Have fun..and I"ll get you those pics you asked for.

Misty B

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Bella!