Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Happy Birthday, Lacy!

Today you officially became a teenager, something you've been reminding us of for months. I should be shaking in my boots at the thought, but you've never given us even one small reason to dread your teenage years. I'm sure you'll sail through them brilliantly, just like you have the first 12 years.

Thanks for being such a sweet daughter. May your birthday be filled with lots of joy, friends, and cake!!

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lacy!
It was our lucky day when you became our granddaughter. We love you very much!
Grandmama and Granddaddy

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday, Lacy!!!!!! You are now one year older then me!
The Hon

Hon's Daddy said...

Hon!
I can see we're going to have to work on those math skills! It's seven months!

Happy birthday Lacy!