Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

We Have a Winner!

On Wednesday I finished the little redwork pillow. I can't tell you how much I'd love to keep this little confection. Too bad! I already promised to give it away to one of the fifteen people who entered the drawing.


I pondered what fabric to use on the back. Abby suggested my signature red gingham and she was right. It's just perfect. I applied a delicate cotton lace to the edge and secured the back with three buttons.

I'm very excited to see who is going to win it.

Excuse me for a minute while we toss the names into a basket and pull out a winner....


Sharon! You're the winner! I hope my sweet pillow finds the ideal spot to grace your domicile, and adds a, ummm, feminine touch to your male-dominated home. :-)

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to enter. The next give-away will have a Spring theme!!!

"And Joshua said unto all the people , . . . choose you this day whom ye will serve; . . . but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"
Josh. 24:2, 15

Love,
Laura Lee

4 comments:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

What a gorgeous pillow. You did such a wonderful job on it!

Have the Best of Days :) Rosie

Laura Lee said...

Thank you, Rosie. I had a lot of fun putting it together.

Unknown said...

Oh, happy day!! I couldn't believe it when I scrolled down and saw my name...I never win anything :-)
I'm so grateful to be the lucky winner of your beautiful pillow! Thank you so much, Laura.

Love, Sharon

Anonymous said...

Oh what a beauty! You did a lovely job.

Enjoy all the happy you bring to others.

God bless!

Kay O