Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Happy Birthday, Ryan!



On this auspicious day, 21 years ago, you made your entrance into the world. Being due on Groundhog's Day, I had one friend tell me, "I sure hope he doesn't stick his head out and decide to go back in for six weeks!"

Well, you didn't, thank the Lord! It's difficult to believe, looking at you now, that you were a tiny 6 pound 13 ounce bundle.

Thanks for all the wild and crazy memories, Ryan. You're a fine son and we are very proud of you! And always remember what the septic guy told you as you watched him clean the septic tank, "Stay in school!"

Love,
Mom and Dad

Ryan and Brad, the dynamic duo. (What one didn't think of, the other did.)

Oh, and Happy Groundhog's Day! Click here to see Punxsutawney Phil's official prediction for 2008.

No comments: