Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Lovin' Lemonade!




There is nothing quite as satisfying as fresh lemonade on a hot, summer day.  Holly and I mixed up a batch of this to take to the pool this afternoon.  And as we were mixing it, we were thinking of you!

Here is the recipe we used:


Peel four lemons with a potato peeler.


Squeeze those four lemons.


Place the peelings in a large bowl with one cup of sugar.

Pour five cups of boiling water over.

Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature and strain out the peelings.

 Stir in the juice of the four lemons.

Serve well chilled.




I believe I'll  sit outside on the deck

and enjoy the last glass

before anyone finds me out here.



Or... maybe not!

Love,

No comments: