Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Peanut Butter and Bees


The surest, fastest way for me to take a quick trip back to my childhood is to make a peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch.  Since sandwiches aren't high on my list of favorite foods, I don't eat them very often.  When I do, you can bet this is what it will be.  My sweet mama fixed more of these for me than any other kind of sandwich when I was growing up.

Caleb calls honey "bees."  It's the cutest thing.  When offered jelly for his bread yesterday, he said no, he wanted "bees."  So bees it is, and bees it will likely remain, as the adorable sayings of our children routinely become part of our family tradition.

Homemade bread, natural peanut butter, and bees straight from a local bee keeper.  The sweetest things in life are often the simplest.


Enjoy your weekend!


Love,