Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Candy Girl

 I'm happy to tell you that the Baby Boy Blue set sold quickly, which was very rewarding for me.  I appreciate all the sweet comments and encouragement.  It really means a lot to me.

Here is the next set I'm offering in my baby boutique.  If these fabrics look familiar, you're very observant.  I made a larger lap-sized quilt recently out of these same fabrics.  I loved them so much, I decided they would make a great baby girl quilt.

The whole time I'm working on a quilt, I'm trying to decide on a name for it.  The song, "Sugar" by the Archies kept going round in my head as I stitched up this sweet confection.  Thus, the name Candy Girl for these three items.  I'll offer it as a complete set for the next few days.  If it doesn't sell that way, I'll break it down into individual pieces.

In the next few days, I hope to post a super cute quilt, bib, and taggy cube in some of my favorite vintage fabrics. This very special quilt will be a true heirloom, hand-quilted for that incomparable softness and timeless quality that only hand-quilting affords.  After that, Abby and I plan to start smocking a few tiny frocks.

I'm willing to take orders if you have any special requests.  Email me at thomastemple @ bellsouth.net  (remove spaces).  Remember, all proceeds go to Africa Inland Mission for Jonathan and Abby's outgoing financial needs.  Let's help them get to Africa by January of next year!!


 The crib quilt measures 36X48".  It's constructed from 100% cotton fabrics, bright and cheerful florals and polka dots with crisp white-on-white sashing and borders.  Inside is 100% cotton Warm and White brand batting.   The backing on this quilt is a fun, pink paisley.  This three-piece set also includes a bib and a taggy cube.  

Candy Girl Crib Quilt ~$85


Candy Girl Bib ~$10

Candy Girl Taggy Cube ~$10

Candy Girl Complete set ~$95 

Let me know if you're interested in this set.  After the weekend, I'll be willing to break it down.
 

Love,

No comments: