Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Sweet Spring

Sweet Spring, a French handsewn heirloom quality pink sundress and the first entry in Cradle Moon's baby togs department, is highlighted at the yoke with Swiss and English laces combined with entredeaux.  The neck and armhole edges are bias trimmed and hand sewn while the hemline is embellished with a tiny tuck.  The dress is created from 100% cotton fabric and laces.



 
The back of the dress ties with a self-fabric sash and beneath the skirt is a matching diaper cover.  This little dress fits size 0-3 months and would be perfect for a spring or summer baby girl, making a lovely shower gift.

Sweet Spring~ $35


Two more quilts coming soon and hopefully a lot more baby togs for boys and girls.

Love,

1 comment:

JoyinChina said...

Laura, that is, indeed, very sweet. And what a fabulous price for all that work! If I had a little niece on the way, I would buy it. Whoever gets it is getting a bargain.