Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Easy to quote, harder to do.



We all know the verses.  Most of us can quote them by heart.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. ~1 Corinthians 13: 4-7
Quoting them and doing them are two different matters.  If you're at all like me, you can use a constant reminder to be patient and kind.  Sometimes I just need to see it in writing.  Or in this case, stitched right onto fabric!

If you'd like this little piece of stitchery let me know.  I'll draw for this give-away tomorrow.


 Love,

1 comment:

Lea Carter said...

I'd love to win this. And yes, far easier to quote then to live out.